PDA

View Full Version : New job version 2.0

PoorSvtman
09-26-2005, 10:26 PM
So yea today I got the call that i start my new job tuesday at 630am! Nothing like coming back from a fun arse vacation then going to my current job and telling them " PEACE OUT!" knana

Wish me luck!

tiffo60
09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
good luck:beer:

Lyfisin
09-27-2005, 06:15 AM
So fun to start a new job. Best of luck to you.

Nuhklz
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Good luck!! :beer:

99WhiteBeast
09-27-2005, 08:46 AM
You go Mike:tu:

PoorSvtman
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Well day 1 and 2 have come and gone.. I went in at 630 both days got off yesterday at 4 and today at 7. Some of its tuff work! The trash bag looking walls are a bitch. We use a tracker to basicly cut a 6in deep trench and manualy drive T posts into it then have to secure the wall to the t post. After all that we fill in the trench.

Today i was all over the place putting in the fake grass in residential areas. One of them was actually off of golden triangle and 35 then way out to weatherford. Just so happened to be Tysons parents neighbor hood, so tyson go to the back of your hood where new houses are and look at all the nice fake green shart by the curbs. Thats the **** i had to do. Laying the fake grass is a breeze. Just takes a few hours to get used to the bendin over driving huge staple in the ground to hold the stuff in place.

But to put it this way, my hands have a few realy nice blisters, i come home covered in dirt and smelling realy good lol. But in the past two days i have already made more money than what i was bringing home in a week at the dealership :eek:

But Im glad im starting out at the bottom and learing to be moving up to the inspection part where i drive around in a/c all day. I never knew what all goes into putting this stuff up. Its takes a bit of time to do it right.

Also ill probly be posting less do to trying to get more sleep and spending times with friends on the days i get off early. So just give me a call guys if i dissapear for a few days. I might get burried at a site :tongue:

Tex Arcana
10-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Well day 1 and 2 have come and gone.. I went in at 630 both days got off yesterday at 4 and today at 7. Some of its tuff work! The trash bag looking walls are a bitch. We use a tracker to basicly cut a 6in deep trench and manualy drive T posts into it then have to secure the wall to the t post. After all that we fill in the trench.

Today i was all over the place putting in the fake grass in residential areas. One of them was actually off of golden triangle and 35 then way out to weatherford. Just so happened to be Tysons parents neighbor hood, so tyson go to the back of your hood where new houses are and look at all the nice fake green shart by the curbs. Thats the **** i had to do. Laying the fake grass is a breeze. Just takes a few hours to get used to the bendin over driving huge staple in the ground to hold the stuff in place.

But to put it this way, my hands have a few realy nice blisters, i come home covered in dirt and smelling realy good lol. But in the past two days i have already made more money than what i was bringing home in a week at the dealership :eek:

But Im glad im starting out at the bottom and learing to be moving up to the inspection part where i drive around in a/c all day. I never knew what all goes into putting this stuff up. Its takes a bit of time to do it right.

Also ill probly be posting less do to trying to get more sleep and spending times with friends on the days i get off early. So just give me a call guys if i dissapear for a few days. I might get burried at a site :tongue:

Yeah, work gloves are your friend. ;)

Congrats on the job.. :tu:

PoorSvtman
10-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I was wearing gloves :throw: