PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With This Picture??

Flats Man
09-27-2005, 11:30 AM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/August_071b.jpg

Hey Guys and Gals, I did a tool count when I got home and I am missing the following from my box:
1 Husky Socket 10 mm
1 Gear Wrench 16 mm
1 Gear Wrench 11 mm
1 Gear Wrench 9 mm

Check your tools and see if my stuff is in there. Names will be with held to protect the guilty! PM me if you find anything and you can give the stuff to either Sixamapipes or Tobbun! I am headed back to Florida on Thursday! Had a great time!

L8 APEX
09-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Bastages!!!!!!!! You should see the tools that get lifted at work:hammer: :throw:

Flats Man
09-28-2005, 04:16 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/August_071b.jpg

Hey Guys and Gals, I did a tool count when I got home and I am missing the following from my box:
1 Husky Socket 10 mm
1 Gear Wrench 16 mm
1 Gear Wrench 11 mm
1 Gear Wrench 9 mm

Check your tools and see if my stuff is in there. Names will be with held to protect the guilty! PM me if you find anything and you can give the stuff to either Sixamapipes or Tobbun! I am headed back to Florida on Thursday! Had a great time!

I was working on the truck this afternoon and have one more tool to ad to the list!
1 Pair of Yellow handled Dykes. (very worn out)

dboat
09-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Bastages!!!!!!!! You should see the tools that get lifted at work:hammer: :throw:
that's gotta suk :flaming:

Mark #2
09-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I was working on the truck this afternoon and have one more tool to ad to the list!
1 Pair of Yellow handled Dykes. (very worn out)

That sucks, I checked my tool bag tonight, not there, but the WWFB tool chest has lost some tools along the way too 15/16" suspension sockets seem to disappear regularly, but I think that has been a fucntion of beer, not intention.

Flats Man
09-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Well, if the Gear Wrenches don't ever show up, I will just have to go buy another set of Metrics and I will give Dennis my set with the missing wrenches. That will be the most tools Dennis has ever had at one time! lol Somehow he can take things apart and put them back together with no tools! Gorillas are good at that!

T Hogg
09-28-2005, 09:39 PM
I do have a "Pair of Yellow handled Dykes (very worn out)" that I don't know where they came from. As for the other tools, I'll check on the Husky Socket 10 mm b/c I did have to use one to take the pcm out. Outside of the 10mm socket I didn't use any other mertic tools. But if all your tools don't show up, I'll send you a new complete set. W/O your all your tools I would have been up $hit creek.:)

PM me what all shows up and your address. So I'll know what to ship.

Thanks again.

Flats Man
09-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey Terry, that is very generous of you and won't be necessary! You are always welcome to use any tools that I have any time. Glad that I was able to help. You can just keep the Dykes in your kit because I was going to buy a new set anyway. If you find the 10 mm Husky socket, that would be great! Just give it to Tobbun or Dennis the next time you see them at a get to gether.