PDA

View Full Version : Michael Ashley the PDR guy?

jeff56
10-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Found a couple of recommendations for him such as:

I just got a few door dings taken out of my truck by "The Dent Guy" Michael Ashley at 469-446-6270. He was meticulous and made sure the dents came out perfectly. You can't tell they were there. Very fair pricewise as well.

Tom

I'm in Keller and work on this side of town too. Do any of you know how he works...a shop or on location? I figure I'll give him a shout, but I don't want to mess with driving towards Dallas if I can get it done around here.

my2002lightning
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Last I heard, Michael and his crew worked Middlekauf/Plano fixing hail-damage on Ls/Cobras/Saleens.

Michael's very skillful and thorough - I'm more that happy with his work on the light hail-damage on my hood on arrival in TX. He's mobile and will meet you remotely.

Ronald

Found a couple of recommendations for him such as:

I just got a few door dings taken out of my truck by "The Dent Guy" Michael Ashley at 469-446-6270. He was meticulous and made sure the dents came out perfectly. You can't tell they were there. Very fair pricewise as well.

Tom

I'm in Keller and work on this side of town too. Do any of you know how he works...a shop or on location? I figure I'll give him a shout, but I don't want to mess with driving towards Dallas if I can get it done around here.