PDA

View Full Version : I forgot my anniversay!

L8 APEX
10-11-2005, 11:57 AM
I forgot that the 8th or 9th was my 2nd year of full time service. I did this tuning thing part time since 1999. Then back in October of 2003 my employer set me free, so here I am still:tu: . Thanks for your continued support and patronage it takes the whole club to keep it rolling:bows .

99WhiteBeast
10-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Tonto say Ta-i ke-mo sah-bee

tiffo60
10-11-2005, 12:12 PM
congrats:nana2

Lyfisin
10-11-2005, 12:38 PM
My truck hasn't been there a lot, but I'm glad to have contributed.

dboat
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Terry,
Congratulations. I am so glad that this gig has worked out for you. I have absolutely no idea how I would have gotten the work done that you have done for me. We are one fortunate group of truckers:evil

:tu: :tu:

Dana

03LightningRocks
10-11-2005, 08:51 PM
I really don't consider myself a "trucker"(as Dana put it)...but I do feel lucky to have you as a tuner/automotive technician as well as a friend.

Happy Anniversery(sp),
Rocks:beer:

keynan
10-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Happy Anniversery terry, i think we would all be in some trouble with out you some time down the road. Thanks for all your help.knana

Silver_2000
10-11-2005, 10:06 PM
I forgot that the 8th or 9th was my 2nd year of full time service. I did this tuning thing part time since 1999. Then back in October of 2003 my employer set me free, so here I am still:tu: . Thanks for your continued support and patronage it takes the whole club to keep it rolling:bows .

Congratulations Terry - We appreciate your continued support of the site !!

Doug

FRDRCING
10-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Congradulations Terry, I think it was stated well by keynan what would we do with out you. :beer: to terry

diablolightning
10-12-2005, 07:26 PM
congrats terry!

L8 APEX
10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Damn I forgot it again! Another year bites the dust. Wow, what a hard long fought year it has been. I have lost my grandfather and my only dog this past year. And now my good friend and business partner has a broken back and may be out of the game indefinately. I hoped to be living in my new house/shop on my land by now. But a 6 month long debocle with a farked mortgage company has fallen through. My current shop may be sold once and for all. It has been a hard road to travel... I thank those who have made it a little easier to travel by giving me the opportunity to do the work and paying your bills so I can pay mine:bows .

jcblack
10-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Damn I forgot it again! Another year bites the dust. Wow, what a hard long fought year it has been. I have lost my grandfather and my only dog this past year. And now my good friend and business partner has a broken back and may be out of the game indefinately. I hoped to be living in my new house/shop on my land by now. But a 6 month long debocle with a farked mortgage company has fallen through. My current shop may be sold once and for all. It has been a hard road to travel... I thank those who have made it a little easier to travel by giving me the opportunity to do the work and paying your bills so I can pay mine:bows .

It kinda sucks right now, but in time it will be better. Everyone will encounter some speed bumps every now and then. I can't say that I have kept you in business with the things that you have done for me, but I try to keep your belly full when we do hang out. To alot of us you are not just a tuner, but also a good friend. Thank for being there for us.:beer:

Silver_2000
10-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks again for supporting the Site and its members.

I was in your 'hood this afternoon and swung by the shop to see if I could buy you a beer and dinner but the shop was shuttered.

You missed a good meal at texas land and cattle ..

tiffo60
10-14-2006, 07:58 PM
thanks for everything you have done and will do for me:beer:

RSVT
10-14-2006, 07:58 PM
havent took my truck to you but from i hear your probaly the only one ill trust to take my truck too, congrats Terry

L8 APEX
10-14-2006, 11:47 PM
Damn, I was there from 10-12 and stopped by at 6-6:30. Oh well there will be another time.

Silver_2000
10-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Damn, I was there from 10-12 and stopped by at 6-6:30. Oh well there will be another time.

Must have just missed each other .. Next time ...

Sixpipes
10-15-2006, 08:37 AM
One of the best things about being in TALON is having a shop that does first class work and dealing with a person that runs his business with integrity. You have definitely been a great asset to the club and I hope things keep getting better for both you and your business. I know it has been a struggle at times, but hang in there and something good will happen, I'm sure of it. I wouldn't even consider having anyone else lift the hood on my trucks. :beer:

dboat
10-15-2006, 10:45 AM
One of the best things about being in TALON is having a shop that does first class work and dealing with a person that runs his business with integrity. You have definitely been a great asset to the club and I hope things keep getting better for both you and your business. I know it has been a struggle at times, but hang in there and something good will happen, I'm sure of it. I wouldn't even consider having anyone else lift the hood on my trucks. :beer:

+1

Living in Erie, makes it tougher for me to support you from up here, but I do what I can.. even if its the occasional bottle of hooch.. besides, Kim wants to get a hug from you every now and then..

Dana

gbgary
10-16-2006, 03:28 PM

:bows +2