PDA

View Full Version : I'll pay I swear!

Lyfisin
10-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Hey Doug.

Apparently, my one year subscription is getting ready to expire. Thankfully, the board software sent me an email reminding me to renew.

Then it sent me another reminder email an hour after that.

And another an hour after that.

It's basically emailing me every hour, on the hour, telling me my subscription is about to expire.

Silver_2000
10-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey Doug.

Apparently, my one year subscription is getting ready to expire. Thankfully, the board software sent me an email reminding me to renew.

Then it sent me another reminder email an hour after that.

And another an hour after that.

It's basically emailing me every hour, on the hour, telling me my subscription is about to expire.

Sorry

there is a small problem with the subscription system - I tweaked that setting earlier to see if it would move Speedybolt to the right group since he signed up today - but it didnt

I didnt realise that it also sent out reminders every hour.. Ill change that back
Thanks for the heads up
Doug

Lyfisin
10-27-2005, 07:20 PM
No problem.

I'm good for another two years. :)

Silver_2000
10-27-2005, 07:37 PM
:tu: :tu:

the old system would update the subscriptions immediately

This one is either slow or broke

Let me know if you revert to Registered user in a few days - I have a support ticket open with the vendor - you are one of my test cases...

Doug

Lyfisin
10-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Will do.

As an update, I got another reminder email last night just after midnight.

Lyfisin
11-01-2005, 09:05 PM
No more emails, but I guess my Supporting Member status went away even though I paid. I guess this is the bug you are working on.

I got an email saying my mailbox was full and I wasn't able to receive a PM from one of the guys.

No worries though. I'll try and clean out my PMs and live with 5 while you continue to work with tech support.

Silver_2000
11-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Since you were a member before I went against my better judgment and added you manually

Just got done doing a VB upgrade to attempt to fix the issues

And since no magic would go back and fix the missed users everyones status should be Up to date now

We'll see the next time someone subscribes or resubscribes if it works

Thanks to everyone for the Patience

Doug

gagspa
11-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Well, mine is now updated, but I don't know if I was one of the manual entries.

Silver_2000
11-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Well, mine is now updated, but I don't know if I was one of the manual entries.

yep manually updated the 3 or 4 recent subscriptions