PDA

View Full Version : saw a lightning today and was wondering whos it was?

tiffo60
11-08-2005, 04:30 PM
i say a black lightning today come rubbling by me, sounded good was black with a soft tonneau cover, chrome wheels and looked like 58 inch bars under it on bush exiting to the dallas tollway about 10:35am. who ever was thats a clean truck:tu:

TP Derrick D
11-10-2005, 02:04 PM
I have seen a Silver L on 360 in south Arlington on 2 different occasions in the past 2 weeks. First was heading north about 2:45 pm, second time was this past Monday night about 12:30 midnight,heading south, you got off on Mayfield and you have a silver diamond plate tool box on the back of your truck. I was in my black Explorer the first time and in my L the second time. I blew my horn as you were half way down the off ramp and I was south on 360 so you probably didn't see or hear me.

PoorSvtman
11-10-2005, 02:16 PM
I have seen a Silver L on 360 in south Arlington on 2 different occasions in the past 2 weeks. First was heading north about 2:45 pm, second time was this past Monday night about 12:30 midnight,heading south, you got off on Mayfield and you have a silver diamond plate tool box on the back of your truck. I was in my black Explorer the first time and in my L the second time. I blew my horn as you were half way down the off ramp and I was south on 360 so you probably didn't see or hear me.

ive seen the same guy, i pulled right up next to him and he didnt even look over as i honked, reved and waved

SILVER2000SVT
11-10-2005, 02:41 PM

I could almost swear you were talking about me.:D

I drive past there every day and even have the diamond plate tool box, but my tool box is the below the rail type and you couldn't see it for the snug top anyway.

PoorSvtman
11-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I could almost swear you were talking about me.:D

I drive past there every day and even have the diamond plate tool box, but my tool box is the below the rail type and you couldn't see it for the snug top anyway.

this guy also has the chrome bed rail tubes as well.

99WhiteBeast
11-10-2005, 04:39 PM
you have a silver diamond plate tool box on the back of your truck. :hammer: :nono: :eek2:

99WhiteBeast
11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
this guy also has the chrome bed rail tubes as well.:eek: :nono:

TP Derrick D
11-10-2005, 09:16 PM
:eek: :nono:
I was thinking the same thing Steve-O but didn't want to blast who ever it is right away even if he/she did mess up a perfectly good truck.

QIK KAT
11-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Yes, that is a shame......... but, to each his or her own, i guess.:rolleyes:

PoorSvtman
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
I was thinking the same thing Steve-O but didn't want to blast who ever it is right away even if he/she did mess up a perfectly good truck.

Yea i posted about seeing this same person on 360 a few months ago..I think He lives off of collins, Seen him a few times over there.

gbgary
11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
i saw a silver '99-'00 with chrome bedrails and duels out the back today at doug stanley ford. i was getting a front end alignment cuz terry put lowering springs and a cam-bolt kit on the truck yesterday. made it up my steep-ass driveway without scrapeing so now the rear hangers will need to go on next. i've got the 4" jlp shackles on but it's not quite level and the hangers are a better fix anyway.

TP Derrick D
11-13-2005, 04:59 PM
i saw a silver '99-'00 with chrome bedrails and duels out the back today at doug stanley ford. i was getting a front end alignment cuz terry put lowering springs and a cam-bolt kit on the truck yesterday. made it up my steep-ass driveway without scrapeing so now the rear hangers will need to go on next. i've got the 4" jlp shackles on but it's not quite level and the hangers are a better fix anyway.

Sure it wasn't a wannabe, a fake, a so called clone ? I just can't imagine some dead brained loser doing away with the factory side exit exhaust for that lame look. Hell, the body kit & side exhaust is what got my attention to the L even before the drive train. what a waste of a good truck. Sometimes I wish I had Bill's (Gates, Clinton or Cosby) $$$$$$$ so I could save L's from undeserving owners. Kindly like an L rescuse company or something.:flaming:

gbgary
11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
i saw a silver '99-'00 with chrome bedrails and duels out the back today at doug stanley ford.

Sure it wasn't a wannabe, a fake, a so called clone ?

the hood was up and it had the s/c'd 5.4!

BC Lightning
11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
the hood was up and it had the s/c'd 5.4!

I have seen a couple people with the 5.4 S/C in extended cab trucks, there are alot of clones out there :hammer:

wesman
11-13-2005, 11:49 PM
As far as the exhaust, I've seen a couple L's with rear exit or dumps........not my cup of tea :nono:

--wes