PDA

View Full Version : They're Heeeeeeerre!!!

tliss
11-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm here minding my own business when my door bell rings and the FedEx man has a big box for me. The groups pics I ordered are in!!! I'll get them to everyone I can as soon as possible. Those of you that paid for me to ship them to you, I will repackage and ship them ASAP.

Tom

Lyfisin
11-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Any chance I could get mine between now and 6:30ish? I'd like to take it to work tomorrow and I'm busy from 7 on.

tliss
11-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Any chance I could get mine between now and 6:30ish? I'd like to take it to work tomorrow and I'm busy from 7 on.

If you want to come on by. My wife and I are heading out in a while, so come on by if you like. You have my cell number, don't you? Or I can call you with directions...I have your number.

Tom

Lyfisin
11-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Yes, I have your cell number and thanks for the directions and the pic!!! :banana:

02SVTKID
11-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey i missed the ordering time by a couple days my computer was messin up and had a whole bunch of probs so i was wonderin when i could get one or how long i have to wait.. thanks ooo and also wondering how i can become a supporting member?

tliss
11-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey i missed the ordering time by a couple days my computer was messin up and had a whole bunch of probs so i was wonderin when i could get one or how long i have to wait.. thanks ooo and also wondering how i can become a supporting member?

As far as supporting member, you just click on the http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/paypal-join.gif (http://www.talonclub.com/forum/announcement.php?f=2) button in the upper right hand corner and follow the instructions.

As far as the pic, I cannot say when I will reorder at this time. I would like to possibly get a minimum of around 10-15 pics on order before I place the next order, as shipping on one pic is pretty steep, but get a few more pics and it gets to be a little more reasonable. I could probably plan on putting in another order by mid next month if the demand is there.

Tom

tliss
11-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Those of you that paid for me to ship you your prints, they have been dropped in the mail today! YOu should see them early next week...

FRDRCING
REXRENEGADE
jcblack
LS1 EATER
G'Lightning
parts truck
Lightning Dude
99WhiteBeast

Lyfisin picked up his yesterday and Tex Arcana's has been dropped by his house today.

Please confirm when you receive the shipments.

Tom

FRDRCING
11-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Just got back from Garden Ridge looking for a Frame for the 12X46. The cheepest they can get me one is $128.00+tax. They had a 8X24 so I got that one for the 6x23. Just wanted to give a heads up on the Frame Cost for those out there going to Frame them.

my2002lightning
11-20-2005, 08:21 PM
That 12x46 print is going to look GOOD in the office, Tom. Thanks!:tu:

BTW, you had a serious case of bed-head this evening. You need to keep your coiffure in order. :D

Ronald

L8 APEX
11-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Mail mine please let me know what extra I owe you.

tliss
11-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Mail mine please let me know what extra I owe you.

PM sent :tu:

tliss
11-21-2005, 01:52 PM
These two shipments are in the mail as of today:

L8 APEX
Tony2000 (1 12x46...still owe you the 6x23)

Let me know when you get them.

Tom

Lightning Dude
11-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Those of you that paid for me to ship you your prints, they have been dropped in the mail today! YOu should see them early next week...

FRDRCING
REXRENEGADE
jcblack
LS1 EATER
G'Lightning
parts truck
Lightning Dude
99WhiteBeast

Lyfisin picked up his yesterday and Tex Arcana's has been dropped by his house today.

Please confirm when you receive the shipments.

Tom

Just wanted to say that I just got mine in the mail today.

LS1 Eater
11-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Got mine in the mail today! Looks great!

A cheap idea for a frame would be to go to Home Depot/Lowes and get some molding cut to size. Use L brackets to put them together and a piece of plexiglass or spend a little more and get glass at a framing shop. I've done it on a map before, painted the molding black and it looked great.

I also found this website that sends the parts, but you put it together. I've never ordered from them though, www.Framesbymail.com but it might be worth a try.

FRDRCING
11-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Got Both in the Mail today. Quality is Top Notch:tu: